Welcome to pi-jukebox’s documentation!¶
Did you ever have a project in mind in which you wanted a Raspberry Pi music (mpd) player with a touch screen? I did. So I made Pi-Jukebox; a python application that did just that. If you have the same urge I had: have fun using it!
You can find the python application here.
- About pi-jukebox
- Documentation pi-jukebox code
- screen_player.py: Playback screen.
- screen_library.py: MPD Library browsing screen
- screen_settings.py: Settings screen
- mpd_client.py: controlling and monitoring mpd via python-mpd2.
- interface_widgets.py: graphical widgets for the GUI
- gui_screens.py: Building blocks for creating screens and dialogues
- screen_keyboard.py: On-screen keyboard
- Preparing your Raspberry Pi